Administering GlassFish Server with Java EE applications introduction Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Introduction to GlassFish Server
- Overview of the Java EE Architecture
- GlassFish Background
- GlassFish Basic Architecture
- GlassFish Basic Features
Installing and upgrading
Administering and deploying applications
- High Availability Administration
- Application Deployment
- Message Queue Administration
- Error Message
Scaling and tuning the performance
- Deployment Planning
- Performance Tuning
- Your First Cup: An Introduction to the Java EE Platform
- The Java EE Tutorial
- Application Development Guide
- Message Queue Developer's Guide for Java Clients
- Message Queue Developer's Guide for JMX Clients
- Message Queue Developer's Guide for C Clients
Extending and embedding
- Add-On Component Development Guide
- Embedded Server Guide
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price