Building Web Applications with Drupal 8, Views, Fields and Panels Training Course
This course has been created for everyone interested in creating robust application with Drupal. It explains the "non-technical" site of Drupal, which allows you to build an application without any coding.
What Drupal can and cannot do out of the box?
- How to add extra field to Drupal nodes
- How to extend Drupal profiles
- How to put a couple of pieces on a single page?
- How to aggregate data
Adding extra fields to a node
- Standard field types (Text, Number, Node and User Reference)
- Widgets (Checkbox, Select List, Textfield)
- Contributed Field extension modules like email fields, date fields, etc....
- Creating simple views with Views UI module
- Overriding views
- Views type and available extensions
- Dealing with relationships (nodereference and userreference fields)
- Creating pages with multiple content
- Panels basic options and definitions
- Panels displays, panel pages, panel nodes
- Mini panels
- Panels arguments
- Panels context
- Creating Master/details pages
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price