Business Process Analysis with UML and BPMN Training Course
Managers who want to understand BPMN diagrams, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Engineers, System Analysts and anyone who is involved in analyzing and planning Business Processes using standardized, unified modelling notation.
- Produce high-quality process diagrams
- Model in the BPMN process notation
- Capture as-is process information
- Implement optimized process flows for people-intensive processes
- Simplify complex process definitions and break them into more manageable pieces
- Business use case diagrams
- UML activity diagrams detailing the use case
- Business Entities definitions depicted with Class Diagrams
- Map the model into system use cases
- BPMN modelling techniques
- BPMN modelling shape overview
- Swimlane generation and viewing
- BPMN text objects, data objects, annotations, and attributions
- Basic Process optimization
- Process design best practices
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price