Introduction to CSS3 Training Course
The course provides an introduction to the latest standard CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). We will present new elements of style sheets, providing greater opportunities for formatting and the current level of support for standard browsers.
Introduction to CSS
- What is CSS
- CSS capabilities and applications
- CSS history
- new CSS3 standard elements
- support from different browsers
- pseudo classes / components
- text - styling, effects, use of web fonts
- color, transparency, gradient
- background images and Decoration
- distribution management (columns, box layout, template layout)
Future extension of CSS3
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price