As an OCRES™ Certified Professional, you will be able to show employers and clients that you know Real-time and Embedded programming specifications, making you a more attractive candidate for hiring and promotion.
OMG Certified Real-time and Embedded Specialist (OCRES) - Advanced Exam Preparation Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
The Advanced Exam covers a broader range of concepts and knowledge from Real-time and Embedded programming standards than the intermediate Exam.
The OCRES Advanced Exam covers several additional chapters of a textbook on real-time software engineering, plus portions of these nine OMG specifications:
- OMG MDA Guide
- UML Profile for Schedulability, Performance, and Time
- UML Profile for Quality of Service and Fault Tolerance
- Real-time CORBA with Dynamic Scheduling
- CORBA for Embedded (CORBA/e)
- Data Distribution Service
- Lightweight CORBA Component Model
- Deployment and Configuration
- Extensible Transport Frameworks
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price