One Day Workshop for AAA of Cisco Devices using Windows 2008 NPS RADIUS Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This one day workshop covers the configuration and operation of the RADIUS protocol in the authentication, authorisation and accounting of accessing the management software of Cisco IOS devices. The RADIUS server is Network Policy Server (NPS) in Windows 2008 R2.
Suitable for network planners, engineers or anyone interested in RADIUS operation with Cisco IOS Devices and NPS.
Workshop is almost all practical. If extended to 2 days it will be approximately 50% practical.
- Review the operation of RADIUS AAA process.
- Configure Cisco IOS devices to use RADIUS for access to the management software.
- Configure connection request and network policies on NPS.
- Configure Windows users/groups to authorise the RADIUS requests.
- Test successful operation of RADIUS using NPS.
Equipment used in Practical Sessions:
Cisco routers and/or switches running v12 of IOS. Windows 2008 R2 server running Network Policy Server (NPS).
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price