Online Store with Drupal Commerce Training Course
This course covers configuring an online store with Drupal and Commerce module.
We always run this course on the current version of Drupal and modules, but if you require a specific version, please let us know.
Very Quick Overview
- Installing Drupal Commerce
- Ubercart vs Commerce
- Product Kits
- Product Pricing Rules
- Currency Conversion
- Discounts and Coupons
- Price Components
- Rules Overview
- Sell Price Calculation
- Add to Cart Form
- Anonymous Carts and Logged In Users
- Cart Refresh
- Modifying the Shopping Cart using Views
- Shopping Cart and Multi-Currency
- Shopping Carts, Orders, and Line Items
- Working with Cart Rules events
- Checkout Form builder
- Checkout Completion Rules
- Checkout Order Status Updates
- Checkout Single vs. Multiple Page
- Checkout: Anonymous vs. Authenticated
- Drupal Commerce Extra Panes
- CC cards supported
- Cash and other options
- Viewing orders
- Order status
- Simple Taxes
- Conditional Taxes
- Examples of US and European taxes (other taxes needs to bee agreed before the course)
- Available integrations
- Choosing shipping companies
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price