Oracle SQL Intermediate Training Course
All who want to improve their basic skills in Oracle SQL and also systematize already gained knowledge.
Format of the course
25% lectures, 75% labs
Create complex queries to databases
- Use available operators
- Queries with multiple conditions
Creating tables and references
- DDL commands (create, alter, and drop)
- Create referential integrity
- Normalization of tables (up to 3 normal form)
- anomalies and ways to avoid them
Changes in the structure of existing tables
- ALTER clause
Manipulation of data
- DML commands (insert, update, delete)
Creating new users and granting permissions
- DCL commands (grant, revoke)
- Internal and external joins
- Features of grouping functions
- Use the GROUP BY clause and HAVING
- Grouping multiple column
- WITH clause
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price