Programming in Scala Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
The training aims to provide opportunities Scala language, learning the syntax of programming paradigms and space applications.
- What is Scala
- The paradigms of object-oriented programming
- Functional programming paradigms
- Scala and Java
- Language runtime environments
Basics of Scala
- data Types
- The control instructions and loops
- Objects and instances
- Inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism
- A function declaration
- function Arguments
- anonymous functions
- delayed initialization
- Packages Scala language
- Importing packages
- Create your own packages
Other aspects of the Scala language
- general types
- exceptional service
- case of the class.
- collections, data structures
- parameters alleged
- concurrent programming
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price