Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration Training Course
Training is open to both developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owner and also some aspects of the business department. The purpose of training is to introduce topics Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration and their place in projects conducted agile methodologies. Participants will gain a broad perspective on the issues discussed as well as practical knowledge of the tools and processes of software development in line with the QA / CI. Representatives of business, will be able to know the benefits of implementing those tools and processes and translate into both the time and cost of software development. The issues presented are based on PHP or Java, depending on customer requirements.
- What is QA?
- What is CI?
- The costs of software development, refactoring and fix errors
- Identifying and understanding the project
- Profit for the organization
- Software development based on business requirements, assumptions DDD
- Problems in communication IT-Business
- Domain Model
- KISS principle and DRY
- Coding standards
- Creating reusable code through OOP and design patterns
- Identifying and reducing cyclomatic complexity
- Weight Method per Class
- Response For a Class
- Depth of Inheritance Tree
- Coupling Between Objects
- Lack of Cohesion of Methods
- Number of Children
- Cyclomatic complexity
- Metrics class
- Model Metrics
- Metrics for use
- What, when and how to test?
- The method of "white-box" and "black box"
- The role of testing in agile methodologies
- TDD only a potential increase in the cost of the project
- Unit testing with JUnit (Java), PHPUnit (PHP)
- Behavioral tests of JBehave (Java), Behat and Mink (PHP)
- Functional tests
- What is refactoring?
- Debt technology
- Code smell
- Refactoring patterns
- The role of documentation in agile methodologies
- What to document?
- Types of documentation
- Documentation and agile methodologies, or you can call (Working software over comprehensive documentation)?
- Standard XMI
- Automatic generation of documentation from the Javadoc (Java), ApiGen (PHP)
Tools and Environment CI
- Tools and Environment CI
- PMD (Java), phpmd (PHP)
- CPD (Java), phpcpd (PHP)
- Lines Of Code Counter (Java), phploc (PHP)
- UCDetector (Java), phpdcd (PHP)
- Jdepend (Java), phpdepend (PHP)
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Server
Agile and CI/QA
- Planning and incremental development
- Embracing Change
- Short stages
- Interdisciplinary team
- Extreme Programming, Code Review
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- How do you begin the process of implementation?
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price