Analysis and Design with SoaML Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Participants should be familiar with basic SOA concepts.
Basic knowledge of UML is required (Class diagram, Port, Interface)
This course explains the OMG SoaML standards and shows how to model the SOA landscape. It introduces the language and then shows how to discover, design and implement services and infrastructure for SOA.
This course always covers the newest version of the SoaML specification.
Motivation behind SoaML
- Standards before SoaML
- Vendors standards and Open Source standards
- The IT and the business perspective on SOA
- Contracts and Interfaces
- Top-down and bottom-up approaches
- Service classification
Compliance Level for SoaML
SoaML UML Profile Specification
- Collaboration Use
- RAS Placeholders
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price