Applied Machine Learning Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
This training course is for people that would like to apply Machine Learning in practical applications.
This course is for data scientists and statisticians that have some familiarity with statistics and know how to program R (or Python or other chosen language). The emphasis of this course is on the practical aspects of data/model preparation, execution, post hoc analysis and visualization.
The purpose is to give practical applications to Machine Learning to participants interested in applying the methods at work.
Sector specific examples are used to make the training relevant to the audience.
- Naive Bayes
- Multinomial models
- Bayesian categorical data analysis
- Discriminant analysis
- Linear regression
- Logistic regression
- EM Algorithm
- Mixed Models
- Additive Models
- Bayesian Graphical Models
- Factor Analysis (FA)
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Independent Component Analysis (ICA)
- Support Vector Machines (SVM) for regression and classification
- Ensemble models
- Neural networks
- Hidden Markov Models (HMM)
- Space State Models
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price