B2B Brand Management Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
A lot of courses deal with Brand Management but only few of them focuses on Business to Business branding. This course focuses on B2B branding which is substantially different from B2C brand management.
B2B Branding Characteristics
- Differences between B2C and B2B branding
- B2B brand Relevance
- Power of the Business Brand
B2B Branding Dimensions
- Brand Distinction
- Brand Communication
- Brand Evaluation
- Brand Specialities
B2B Branding Process
- Brand Planning
- Brand Analysis
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Brand Audit
B2B Success Stories
- Is a brand something you own?
- Do brands take care of themselves?
- Brand Awareness vs. Brand Relevance
- Can Outsiders do your brand job?
Branding in Big Picture
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding in East Asia
- Design and Branding
- Brand Leadership
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price