Building Web Applications with Drupal 8, Views, Fields and Panels Training Course
This course has been created for everyone interested in creating robust application with Drupal. It explains the "non-technical" site of Drupal, which allows you to build an application without any coding.
What Drupal can and cannot do out of the box?
- How to add extra field to Drupal nodes
- How to extend Drupal profiles
- How to put a couple of pieces on a single page?
- How to aggregate data
Adding extra fields to a node
- Standard field types (Text, Number, Node and User Reference)
- Widgets (Checkbox, Select List, Textfield)
- Contributed Field extension modules like email fields, date fields, etc....
- Creating simple views with Views UI module
- Overriding views
- Views type and available extensions
- Dealing with relationships (nodereference and userreference fields)
- Creating pages with multiple content
- Panels basic options and definitions
- Panels displays, panel pages, panel nodes
- Mini panels
- Panels arguments
- Panels context
- Creating Master/details pages
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price