Local, instructor-led live China Business training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice how to conduct business in China.
China Business training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live China Business training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Europe or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Europe. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
China Business Subcategories
China Business Course Outlines
|wofe2||Managing Accountancy in WOFE (Whole Own Foreign Enterprise) in China||7 hours||Creation of this course has been motivated by the steep learning curve of learning how the accounting system works in China. It is targeted at foreigners who work for, manage or have founded a Whole Own Foreign Enterprise (WOFE) in China. It allows participants to choose, cooperate and control an accounting company. The course has been developed by a foreign entrepreneur supported by a Chinese accountant. |
|complcn1||Management of Compliance Risk in China||21 hours||Audience |
All staff who need a working knowledge of Compliance and the Management of Risk for companies doing business in People's Republic of China.
It can be tailored to deal with specific regional laws (e.g. company head-quartered in Germany but operating in China).
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Case Studies
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the major facets of Compliance and the national and international efforts being made to manage the risk related to it
- Define the ways in which a company and its staff might set up a Compliance Risk Management Framework
- Detail the roles of Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer and how they should be integrated into a business
- Understand some of the other “hot spots” in Financial Crime – especially as they relate to International Business, Offshore Centres and High-Net-Worth Clients
|scmchina||Supply Chain Management in China||14 hours||SCM (Supply Chain Management) refers to the control of activities involved in taking goods and materials from supplier to consumer. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of SCM as they apply to the China market. This training is aimed at managers who wish to enter the Chinese market. It includes a series of discussions, case studies and exercises to help participants prepare for real-world implementation and practice.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the dynamics of SCM in China vs SCM in other countries
- Take advantage of China-specific innovations in the supply chain to develop an SCM strategy
- Implement an integrated end-to-end approach to SCM
- Negotiate on price with local suppliers
- Identify key global sourcers and other players in the China supply chain
- Conduct a detailed analysis of common business sourcing problems in China
- Sourcing Managers
- Persons involved in the SCM process
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and hands-on practice
|digimarketingchina||Digital Marketing in China||14 hours||This training is best suited for people into Digital Marketing and Strategies. The training covers the concepts essential to gain traction in China through digital media. It introduces key digital marketing concepts, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing and SEO. By the end of the training we understand the importance of analytics and good strategy with suitable examples. |
|chinesecompete||Competing in China||14 hours||There are very few cases where western businesses managed to successfully compete in China. This course analyzes success stories and failures of both, western companies and Chinese companies in Chinese markets. |
We will be mostly focusing on Technology and Software industries.
This course is for Western Managers trying to create strategies for entering or competing in China.
Upcoming China Business Courses
Weekend China Business courses, Evening China Business training, China Business boot camp, China Business instructor-led, Weekend China Business training, Evening China Business courses, China Business coaching, China Business instructor, China Business trainer, China Business training courses, China Business classes, China Business on-site, China Business private courses, China Business one on one training