Design Patterns in C# Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Knowledge of the basic phrases of software development. Highly recommended to participate in the training Programming in C# 5.0 with Visual Studio 2012.
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to acquire the ability to design advanced development / project structures in C #.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio, ReSharper.
Theoretical fundamentals of design patterns
- History of design patterns
- Design patterns categories
Patterns (theory and practice) - Creational Design Patterns
- Abstract Factory
- Factory Method
- Object Pool
Patterns (theory and practice) - Structural Design Patterns
- Private Class Data
Patterns (theory and practice) - Behavioral Design Patterns
- Chain of responsibility
- Null Object
- Template method
Complex Design Patterns
- MVC (Model - View - Controller)
- Active Record
Architecture Design Simulation - Hands On Labs
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price