Inkscape and printing Training Course
- handling the program to support the use of vector graphics for printing
- creating logos
- moving elements drawn on paper to-vector tracing and coloring
- folding business cards, letterhead, certificates and similar materials
- folding leaflets
- advertising posters
- preparing to print raster and vector format
- the difference between vector and raster graphics
- file formats and extensions.
- problem resolution and color palettes
- document navigation
- additional panels
- document settings
- creating, modifying.
- object transformations
- wireframe preview
- color palette
- the use of pallets
- gradient colors
- broadcasting stroke and fill colors
- the creation and organization of the layers
- properties of the layers
- arrangement of layers
- text on a path
- text properties
Editing tracks and waypoints:
- create Bezier curves
- edit points
- types of nodes
- connecting paths
- Print to PDF
- save as raster graphics
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price