Managing Business Rules with PHP Business Rules Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Procedural PHP knowledge
This course explain how to write declarative rules using PHP Business Rules (http://sourceforge.net/projects/phprules/). It shows how to write, organize and integrate rules with existing code. Most of the course is based on exercises preceded with short introduction and examples.
Short Introduction to Rule Engines
- Artificial Intelligence
- Expert Systems
- What is a Rule Engine?
- Why use a Rule Engine?
- Advantages of a Rule Engine
- When should you use a Rule Engine?
- Scripting or Process Engines
- When you should NOT use a Rule Engine
- Strong and Loose Coupling
- What are rules?
Creating and Implementing Rules
- Fact Model
- Rule independence
- Priority, flags and processes
- Executing rules
Integrating rules with existing applications and Rule Maintenance
- Rule integration
- PHP Unit tests and automated testing
- DDD and TDD with Business rules
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price