Model MapReduce and Apache Hadoop Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Basic knowledge of Data mining and OS such as Windows or Linux
The course is intended for IT specialist that works with the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers.
Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- Area of application
- Basics of data exploration
- What does Big data stand for?
- Big data and Data mining
- Model basics
- Example application
- Cluster model
- What is Hadoop
- Cluster settings
- Architecture and configuration of Hadoop Distributed File System
- Console tools
- DistCp tool
- MapReduce and Hadoop
- Administration and configuration of Hadoop On Demand
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price