Organisational Behaviour Training Course
- Introduction to OB
- Diversity in Organisation
- Attitude & job satisfaction
- Perception & individual decision making
- Foundation of group behaviour (groups & teams)
- Organisational structure or communication
- Managing change & stress - conflict
- Organisational Culture
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price