Programming in Silverlight 5 Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Knowledge of the basic phrases of software development.
Highly recommended to participate in the training Programming in C# 5.0 with Visual Studio 2012.
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to acquire the ability to develop business RIA applications in Silverlight 5 technology and in C # language.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello Silverlight World !
- Compilation, Debugging
- What is .NET and what Silverlight?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE vs. XAP?
- Technologies within .NET
- Foundations of Silverlight
- Silverlight History
- MVVM design pattern - description
- Silverlight vs. WPF
- Differences between WPF 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0
- In and Out
- Silverlight project structure
- XAML, Layout, Dependency Properties
- Commands and Resources
- Styles and Behaviours
- Databinding, Data Streams
- Data Flow
- Data modelling in Silverlight
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- Data Validation
- Controls review
- Silverlight Toolkit
- User Controls a Custom Controls
- Advanced topics
- Asynchronous and parallel operations, WCF Ria Services
- IoC (Inverse of Control)
- Unity 2, PRISM
- Complete Business Application - Real World Application
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
- Data modelling
- Application testing
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price