Programming in Silverlight 5 Training Course
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to acquire the ability to develop business RIA applications in Silverlight 5 technology and in C # language.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello Silverlight World !
- Compilation, Debugging
- What is .NET and what Silverlight?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE vs. XAP?
- Technologies within .NET
- Foundations of Silverlight
- Silverlight History
- MVVM design pattern - description
- Silverlight vs. WPF
- Differences between WPF 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0
- In and Out
- Silverlight project structure
- XAML, Layout, Dependency Properties
- Commands and Resources
- Styles and Behaviours
- Databinding, Data Streams
- Data Flow
- Data modelling in Silverlight
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- Data Validation
- Controls review
- Silverlight Toolkit
- User Controls a Custom Controls
- Advanced topics
- Asynchronous and parallel operations, WCF Ria Services
- IoC (Inverse of Control)
- Unity 2, PRISM
- Complete Business Application - Real World Application
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
- Data modelling
- Application testing
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price