Semantic Web Overview Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
The Semantic Web is a collaborative movement led by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) that promotes common formats for data on the World Wide Web. The Semantic Web provides a common framework that allows data to be shared and reused across application, enterprise, and community boundaries.
Semantic Web Overview
Resource Description Framework (RDF)
- Motivation and Goals
- RDF Concepts
- RDF Vocabulary URI and Namespace (Normative)
- Datatypes (Normative)
- Abstract Syntax (Normative)
- Fragment Identifiers
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price