Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Databases Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Ability to work with a spreadsheet, basic knowledge (references, ranges, sheets, ...). Knowledge of VBA average. Basic knowledge of relational databases.
The training is designed for people using Excel and VBA for access to the databases.
The use of external data sources
- Using ADO library
- Access to the database via ODBC
- References to external data sources
- Objects ADO:
- Chain connection - connection string
- Create connections to different databases: Microsoft Access, Oracle, MySQL
Advanced Access Database
- ADOX library and the ability to modify the database structure
- Calling parameterized queries
- Exporting a set of records to XML
- Importing XML file
- Custom forms, access to databases
- Use the forms in the sheet
- Forms to run queries on the database share
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price